The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time, we are seeking a professional, well polished Receptionist / Concierge to provide providing coverage for the busy front desk of an Assisted Living facility.
- Answer incoming calls; directing the caller to the appropriate person
- Taking accurate and courteous phone messages and responding to requests by residents
- Greeting all visitors as they enter the facility and completing information cards on all appropriate inquiriees
- Respond to all Resident, guest and staff inquiries in a polite and timely fashion
- Ensure all emergencies are handled promptly and appropriately
- Keep front desk sign in/ sign out logs
- Basic computer entry as needed
Schedule may include one weekend day. Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Current hours are: Monday 8am to 4pm, Wednesday 4pm to 10pm and Saturday 5pm to 10pm.
- Clear speaking voice both in person and on the phone
- Very upbeat, positive and professional demeanor
- You must be alert and attentive to details, situation and emergencies
- Able to speak and hear in person and on phone
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) preferred
- Able to communicate fluently in English , both oral and written communications
- Respectful and polite to Residents, guests and staff
- Must be flexible and able to work one weekend day