The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time we are looking for compassionate and dedicated Medication Aide/ Technician to work in our Resident Services Wellness Department.
In this role, you will provide resident care services with kindness and compassion, while always maintaining the Resident’s safety and comfort.
- Assist Residents with their ADLs and the administration of their medications
- Adhering to instructions provided by the Resident Services Shift Supervisor and Resident Services Director
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all Residents while following company policies and procedure
- Follow Medication Administration Records (MAR) and doctors’ orders
Schedule includes one weekend shift.
- Experience with the dementia and senior population
- An abiding love of seniors is mandatory
- Extremely reliable, dependable and observant
- Ability to work one weekend day on a weekly basis
- Must have at least a HHA certificate
- Solid understanding of MARs and doctors’ orders a plus (but will train the right individual)